Advertising within Reeds NauticalThe Reeds Aberdeen Asset Management Nautical Almanac is indisputably the most powerful advertising medium for marine advertisers. Known the world over as the ‘yachtsman’s bible,’ it is the market-leading navigation brand.
There are advertising opportunities within the Reeds Nautical website, the Reeds Digital Almanac application and within Reeds subscriber emails. Please contact Jenny O’Neill at MS Publications for more information, and to place your advert (details below).
What are the benefits of advertising on the Reeds Nautical website?
- Widespread exposure to the marine industry – a high-impact consumer advertising campaign throughout 2012, as well as publicity and events at the London Boat Show.
- Since launch in Feb 2011, the Reeds Nautical website has received an impressive:
* 91,070 page views
* 56,990 unique page views
Your advert could capitalise on this success, and reach a vast customer base.
- The website includes information on a range of nautical news and events – making it the perfect place for advertisers to draw attention to their event or product.
- A Reeds Nautical community area is planned for 2012 – so watch this space for even more advertising opportunities.
- The Reeds Digital Almanac contains all the information in the print Almanac but with the added benefits of being digital – customers can find the data they need much more quickly. So with a well-placed advert, advertisers can benefit from users not being put off by pages they’re not interested in, and attract attention on pages that they are!
- Data can be personalised, favourite ports and routes saved – making it ideal for advertisers to place their products on the most relevant page, eg in the port page of the personalised route planner.
- Includes live weather data from the Met Office and interactive tides from the UKHO – users will be able to use the Reeds Aberdeen Asset Management Digital Almanac as a one-stop resource for their sailing needs. They will be less likely to visit other websites and therefore have longer exposure to your advert.
- The application works offline and online, making it very convenient for the user at sea or on shore. Advertisers can still reach customers even when they’re not connected to the internet.
Contact Jenny O’Neill, MS Publications.....
Telephone: +44 (0)1206 506227
Fax: +44 (0)1206 500228
Address: MS Publications, Advertising Sales Contractors, 2nd Floor, Ewer House, 44-46 Crouch Street, Colchester, Essex, CO3 3HH
Media and publicity
Adlard Coles Nautical (part of Bloomsbury Publishing Plc), 50 Bedford Square, London, WC1B 3DP Tel: +44 (0)207 758 0222/0333, email: email@example.com