Reeds Almanac Products
- Over 45,000 updates every year including updated tidal and navigational data
- Covers the whole of the UK and Ireland from the tip of Denmark down the Atlantic coast to Gibraltar, the Azores and Madeira
- Full colour plans of over 700 harbours, and over 7,500 waypoints included
- Recommended by the RYA and RNLI and used in training courses all round the UK and Europe
Covering all of the navigational and port information from the print edition, along with tidal data from the UKHO and live weather feeds from the Met Office. The Reeds iPad Almanac combines comprehensive coverage with functionality, usability and portability, taking full advantage of the iPad’s features.
- Live weather data and synoptic charts for 72 hours ahead
- Full tidal data for 12 months ahead
- Interactive tidal stream chartlets
- Personalise your data (set your home port and favourite ports)
- Unique route planner including safe sailing distances
Download the Reeds iPad Almanac direct from the Apple App Store.
There are 2 ways to subscribe to the Reeds iPad Almanac:
1. In-app purchase
2. Click here - if you have a discount code from the print Almanac you MUST subscribe via this site
Basic app: Free
12 month access to all areas data: £49.99
12 month access to regions: from £29.99
The Reeds iPad Almanac - download from the Apple App Store
The Reeds Digital Almanac for Mac & PC, can now be purchased separately from the print edition and includes: live weather from the Met Office for up to 72 hours ahead, a much praised route planner with safe sailing distances and interactive tidal streams, and now a printing facility. Like the print edition it includes 700 harbour chartlets, weather, tide tables and tidal streams, 7,500 waypoints, first aid, international codes and flags, safety, communications and much more.