Several users have experienced this bug after downloading the first January 2016 update (version 3.3). All of them have found that uninstalling the app and then reinstalling it from the Apple App Store fixes the problem.
If you still experience this issue, please contact us at: email@example.com
Your subscription lasts a full 12 months, so if you bought it on 1st September 2015 you would have access to all of the 2015 data until the end of the year, then all of the 2016 data until 31st August 2016.
Yes, you can use the discount code to subscribe to the Reeds iPad Almanac but ONLY if you buy your subscription via this site.
Subscriptions made via in-app purchase are processed via the Apple App Store and Apple will not accept your discount code.
You should be notified when there is a software update available by a number appearing over the App Store icon on your iPad.
To check whether there is a port data update available, open the Reeds iPad Almanac app and go to the 'Shop' tab at the bottom of any screen. Select the region pack you have subscribed to. If there is an update available you will be prompted to download and install it.
1. Go to the Manage User Account page and log out of the app
2. Tap the home button to return to the iPad's home screen
3. Double-tap the home button to bring up the iPad's task bar
4. Tap and hold the Almanac icon on the bottom task bar until all the apps start jiggling
5. Tap the red minus icon to the top left of the Almanac icon. This will stop the app running in the background
6. Tap the home button to stop the jiggling
7. Tap the home button again to return to the iPad's home screen
8. Relaunch the Almanac app and log in with the relevant Reeds account details
If that doesn't work, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org telling us the email address you have registered with and which pack you have bought.
The basic app is free to download from the App Store. With this you will receive sample data for several test ports so you can get an idea of how the iPad Almanac works, as well as weather data. You can then choose from one of seven region packs containing a specific area's ports (each priced between £29.99 and £34.99) or the entire Almanac data pack for £44.99. This contains everything from the print edition of the Almanac for the same recommended retail price.
The iPad Almanac requires iOS 7 or later. iOS 7 is not supported by first generation iPads.
The weather automatically refreshes when the app starts and every 15 minutes thereafter when your iPad is connected to the internet.
If your question has not been answered on this page please feel free to contact us at email@example.com